Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A dress! A song! We're moving right along!

Over spring break, my mother, maid of honor, one of my bridesmaids, and I made a pilgrimage to OKC to look at dresses.

I am happy to report that all 4 of us found one!!! I can't give any details... That would be cheating, but I can say that the dress I settled on is the most beautiful thing I've ever worn, and I looked AWESOME in it!

What is the magic of the bridal gown that can transform any woman into a beauty?

In other news - Alex brought a song to me that blew me away, and we have decided to use it for our first dance. :) Again - telling what it is would be cheating, but it is perfect for us!!

I'm getting to the point of having just about everything booked and ready, and looking at my calendar, I'm thinking - SHEESH! Will December ever get here??

We're still more than 200 days out....

...

.........

I'm so ready to be Alex's wife. I'm so ready to have him as my husband! The anticipation is starting to really get to me.

I've got to change my focus.

b

No comments: